What User Data We Collect
When you make purchases on our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we do collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We also collect the following data:
- Your IP addresses to provide us information to help us learn about your browser and operating system
- Other information such as interests and preferences regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We collect data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think may interest you.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
How do you consent to giving out your personal information?
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting or mailing us at:
Dashlink Integrated Systems
9 Simbiat Abiola Road (Formerly Medical Road)
Opposite Zenith Bank, Computer Village